- Friday 1st: Puls festival (Bayerischer Rundfunk). Winter edition of Puls Open Air, with bands like Gaddafi Gals, Megaloh, Käptn Peng & Die Tentakel von Delphi, The Amazons, Noga Erez and many others.
- Saturday 2nd: Contact Festival (Zenith). Electronic music festival with live sessions of artists like Fritz Kalkbrenner, Umek, Recondite, Âme DJ and many others.
- Sunday 3rd: Hurts (Tonhalle). A synth-pop duo from Manchester.
- Tuesday 5th: Nothing but Thieves (Technikum). Indie rock band from England.
- Tuesday 5th: Voodoo Jürgens & Die Ansa Panier (Muffathalle). Eclectic pop music from Austria with a weird touch.
- Saturday 9th: London Grammar (Muffathalle). The show is sold out but as usual, you can try your luck at the door.
- Saturday 9th: Roger Hodgson (Olympiahalle). Former vocalist and songwriter of Supertramp.
- Thursday 14th: Mighty Oaks (Muffathalle). Americana and folk music.
UPCOMING CONCERTS IN 2018
- Wednesday 10th: Wolf Alice (Muffatwerk). Indie rock band.
- Friday 19th January: Alt J (Olympiahalle). They mix hip hop, pop music and folk with a particular style.
- Friday 19th January: Kakkmaddafakka (Muffatwerk). Super pop from Sweden.
- Saturday 3rd February: A-ha (Olympiahalle). The legendary band comes to Munich.
- Tuesday 6th: Stereophonics (Backstage). If you had sung “Make me feel like the one” once in your life, you know what I mean.
- Monday 12th: Girls in Hawaii (Strom). Reminiscences of the 80s and music to dance.
- Sunday 18th: Peach Pit Haus Konzerte
- Wednesday 20th February: Barbagallo (Theater Heppel & Ettlich). The Tame Impala’s drummer has a parallel career as a solo artist singing in French and making psychedelic and folk songs.
- Thursday 1st. Ghostpoet (Feierwerk/ Hansa 39). Another kind of rap.
- Wednesday 14th: Anvil (Backstage). The mythical heavy metal band come back to Munich.
- From 27th of March to 1st of April: Star wars (Philarmonie Gasteig). One of the best soundtracks played by an orchestra.
- Thursday 12th: Noel Gallagher’s High Flying birds (Muffathalle). Half part of Oasis, there is nothing more to say.
- Friday 20th: Editors (TonHalle). If you are in your 30s probably yo have danced their songs a lot when you were in your 20s.
- Wednesday 25th: Nils Frahm (Muffathalle). Electronic and experimental music.
- Thursday 26th April: Metallica (Olympiahalle). For sure you know who they are, but maybe you don’t know they throw fire in their shows.