Baby it’s cold outside! But you can warm yourself up with some music. These are the most remarkable concerts for the month of February:
- Saturday 3rd: A-ha (Olympiahalle). The legendary band comes to Munich.
- Tuesday 6th: Stereophonics (Backstage). If you had sung “Make me feel like the one” once in your life, you know what I mean.
- Saturday 10th: U.K. Subs (Strom). Legends of punk rock.
- Thursday 15th: Capsula (Strom). A girl. A boy. Pure rock’n’roll.
- Friday 16th: Belle & Sebastian. (Muffathalle). The sweetest pop from Glasgow.
- Sunday 18th: Peach Pit (Lost Weekend). As they describe themselves, “chewed bubblegum pop”.
- Tuesday 20th: Barbagallo (Theater Heppel & Ettlich). The Tame Impala’s drummer has a parallel career as a solo artist singing in French and making psychedelic and folk songs.
- Thursday 22nd: Fever Ray (Muffatwerk). The solo project of The Knife’s singer. She comes back with crazy and unique staff. A must!
- Friday 23rd: The Charlatans (Strom). One of the iconic bands from the 90s and the Madchester sound.
- Tuesday 27th: Slowdive (Technikum). The legendary shoegaze band from the 90s come back.
- Wednesday 28th: Whomadewho (Muffatwerk). The Danish band will present their last album Through the walls. Let’s dance!
*Header image: Capsula