- Sunday 1st and Monday 2nd: Tapefruit Osterfest (Milla Club). The concert organizers Tapefruit celebrate a two-day festival with the bands Bleib Modern, Paar, Soviet Soviet and Kill Your Boyfriend.
- Monday 9th: Nada Surf (Muffathalle). The American band is celebrating 15 years of the album Let go.
- Monday 9th: Pttrns (Milla Club). PTTRNS is an experimental dance band and as they say, bass and grooves and polyrhythms and repetitions.
- Tuesday 10th: The Wombats (Neue Theaterfabrik). Let’s Dance to Joy Division was a real hit some years ago. Now they are coming back with new songs.
- Thursday 12th: Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds (Zenith). The half of Oasis and his band come with new songs to show to the world.
- Thursday 12th: Tocotronic (TonHalle). A legendary German band that goes beyond indie and mix rock, pop and electronic music.
- Friday 20th: Editors (TonHalle). The show is sold out, but you can always try your luck at the door.
- Saturday 21st: Protomartyr (Strom). Punk and noise from Detroit.
- Sunday 22nd: Vacations (Unter Deck). Band from Australia on the same wavelength of Mac DeMarco or even The Smiths. Perfect music to chill.
- Wednesday 25th: Metz (Strom). Pure punk-rock energy.
- Wednesday 25th: Minami Deutsch + Electric Octopus (Import Export). Krautrock and psychedelia.
- Thursday 26th: The Troggs (Legends Lounge). The legendary band from the 60s responsible of hits like Wild Thing come to Munich with a new formation.
- Friday 27th: Gus Gus (Technikum). A mix of electronic music genres and live concerts that never fail to impress.
- Friday 27th: L.A. Salami (Ampere). Blues-rock and folk songwriter from London with a powerful live performance.
*Head image: Nada Surf