Here are our recommended concerts for the month of June:
- Friday 1st: Erlend Øye (Münchner Volkstheater). The leader of The Whitest Boy Alive and Kings of Convenience comes as a solo artist. The tickets in advance are sold out but they will have some at the ticket office of the theater.
- Saturday 2nd: Knobs & Wires Festival (Kreativquartier). This is the best festival if you like synthesizers and modulars.
- Tuesday 5th: Sparks (Freiheiz). The acclaimed brothers from California will make us dance.
- Friday 8th & Saturday 9th: Puls Open Air (Schloss Kaltenberg). A new edition of the Puls festival with artists like The Wombats, Faber and many others.
- Saturday 9th: Iron Maiden (Königsplatz). The legendary heavy metal band will play within the framework of Rockavaria Festival.
- Saturday 9th: L.A. Witch (Milla Club). Rock’n’roll from California.
- Wednesday 13th: Magic Wands (Unter Deck). Psychedelia and powerful combination of post-punk and dream pop.
- Monday 25th: Eels (TonHalle). The show is sold out but you can always try your luck at the door.
- Monday 25th: Low (Ampere). Legendary indie band characterized by their slowcore indie music.
- Tuesday 26th: CRX (Orangehouse). Nick Valensi, former guitarist of The Strokes along with Albert Hammond Jr. come to Munich with his band, CRX.
- Wednesday 27th: Hollywood Vampires (Tollwood). Alice Cooper, Johny Deep and Joe Perry making rock’n’roll. The tickets are sold out, but you can try your luck at the ticket exchange page of Tollwood.
- Saturday 30th: Modeselektor (Blitz Music Club). The German electronic music duo, also members of Moderat come to the city to make us dance.
*Header image: Sparks