September is the month of everything starts over and the time when officially the autumn begins. If you are a summer lover, we have the antidote to overcome the post-holiday depression: concerts and more concerts!
- Saturday 1st: Incubus (TonHalle). The legendary rock band from California is coming to Munich. The show is sold out, but you can try your luck at the door.
- Thursday 6th: Nobunny (Kafé Kult). We guarantee you are going to have a good time in this concert, for sure.
- Thursday 7th: Rick Astley (TonHalle). If you grew up in the 80s probably you know about the Top of the Pops song Together Forever.
- Sunday 16th: Julien Baker (Ampere). Folk songs for rainy days.
- Monday 17th: Any Other (Unter Deck). This is the alter ego of Adele Nigro, an Italian singer who creates indie-rock melodies about being lost and other contemporary issues.
- Tuesday 18th: Altin Gün + Holy Motors + Teer Federn (Milla Club). Another amazing concert organized by Tapefruit with psychedelic sounds, but also with dreamy melodies. A must!
- Monday 24th: Men I Trust (Milla Club). Dreamy and sexy melodies from Montreal.
- Tuesday 25th: They Might Be Giants (Ampere). The legendary pop band is visiting Munich after a while.
- Wednesday 26th: King Dude (Feierwerk). Lo-fi, rock and a little bit of darkness.
- Thursday 27th: Darwin Deez (Feierwerk). Pop out of this world.
- Sunday 30th: The Brian Jonestown Massacre (Technikum). The polemic has always been in the story of this rock and psychedelic band from the 90s.