- Friday 1st: The Lemonheads (Ampere). The Lemonheads have the ability to create new songs making covers of Nick Cave, Yo La Tengo or Lucinda Williams.
- Friday 1st: Richie Hawtin MMA – (Mixed Munich Arts). The best plan for a Friday night is dancing in this session of one of techno’s key figures.
- Saturday 2nd: Florence and the Machine (Olympiahalle). Sold Out The British diva visits Munich to present her last album: High as Hope.
- Saturday 2nd: Ólafur Arnalds (Gasteig). Iceland is a land of astonishing landscapes, and so it is its music. Ólafur Arnalds present his latest album
re . :member
- Saturday 2nd: Modeselektor (Alte Kongresshalle). Modeselektor has been shaping the electronic music scene since the early 2000s with their flamboyant DJ sets and genre-melding productions.
- Monday 4th: SWMRS (Strom). The Californian band loves
skateand make punk-rock. The perfect plan to start the week.
- Tuesday 5th: The Black Madonna (Blitz Club). The best plan to celebrate carnival is the Kehraus party at Blitz Cub. The American selector comes back to Munich again to make everybody sweat, and she will be accompanied by Dario Zenker, Roland Appel, Julietta, Muallem and more.
- Tuesday 5th: Young Fast Running Man (Vereinsheim). A band that combines elements of traditional Blues, 60s Rock, Country
- Thursday 7th:
Pressyes(Milla Club). is the new project of the Viennese musician Rene Mühlberger, inspired by bands like Unknown Mortal Orchestra or Tame Impala.
- Thursday 7th: Michelle David & The Gospel Sessions (Muffatwerk).
Tepowerful voice of Michelle David brings jazz, soul andafro-beat to Muffatwerk.
- Friday 8th: Pink Turns Blue (Orangehouse) The Berlin band from the 80s come to offer a post-punk revival.
- Saturday 9th: Ritournelle Festival (Münchner Kammerspiele). Electronic music festival with Ellen Allien, Lorenzo Senni, Pan Daijing and more.
- Sunday 10th:
Josin(Milla Club). The Cologne artist playmelancholic songs with poetic vocals that remind a little bit to Björk.
- Tuesday 12th: Wooden Shjips (Import Export). Kraut-rock and psychedelia out of this world. A must!
- Tuesday 12th: Screaming Females (Unter Deck). Punk-rock music with influences like Dinosaur Jr.
- Thursday 14th to Saturday 16th: Frameworks Festival (Blitz Club). Three days of experimental electronic music for free. Come early to find your spot!
- Friday 15th: White Lies (Backstage) Post-punk and new wave from
- Friday 15th: Local Suicide (Kunst Block Balve) Music with reminiscences of the 80s, perfect to dance.
- Sunday 17th: Xiu Xiu (Rote Sonne). Avant-pop and orchestrated rock full of noise and craziness.
- Monday 18th: Laibach (Muffatwerk). The Ljubljana band was the first foreign band to play in North Corea some years ago.
- Tuesday 19th: Gus Dapperton (Strom). Pop music with influences of the 80s, 70s, and 60s and also with a hip hop touch.
- Saturday 23th: Jaakko Eino Kalevi (Rote Sonne). The Finnish artist makes psychedelic music that is like a dream come true. A must!
- Saturday 23th: Kittin (Rote Sonne). Caroline Hervé aka Miss Kittin is nowadays a legend in the electronic music scene with her mix
of toughertechno, rave classics, Chicago, Acid and Detroit. The best afterparty for the Jaakko Eino Kalevi concert.
- Saturday 23th: Nugat (Orangehouse). Nugat writes, compose and produce his hip hop and R’n’B songs. His sound is “somewhere between suicidal thoughts and lust for life”.
- Sunday 24th: GZA/Genius (Technikum). The legendary Wu-Tang Clan emcee comes to Munich with his project Genius.
- Monday 25th: Maniac (Kafe Kult).
Mixof power-pop and punk-rock from L.A.
- Tuesday 26th: Anderson
Paak(TonHalle). Hip hop, R’n’B, soul, and funk.
- Wednesday 27th: Woog Riots (Kafe Marat) From lo-fi to disco and pop on the same wavelength of Stereo Total.
- Thursday 28th: Binkbeats (Ampere). Binkbeats loops and arranges a list of at least dozen instruments.
- Friday 29th: Banda Internationale (Milla Club). A collective of almost 20 musicians, most of them refugees, who play against Pegida.
- Saturday 30th: She Past Away (Feierwerk). Dark music with post-punk and new wave sounds.
*Header image: Xiu Xiu by Shomei Tomatsu