- Saturday 1th: Bird Berlin (Milla). Tons of glitter and euphoria with the showman Bird Berlin, who is saying goodbye after 15 years of career.
- Tuesday 4th: Pleasure Symbols (Import Export). Synth-post punk and cold wave from Brisbane.
- Saturday 8th: The Tallest Man On Earth (Circus Krone). The Swedish songwriter will present his last album “I love you. It’s a Fever Dream”.
- Tuesday 11th: Brian Ferry (Circus Krone). The crooner, former member of Roxy Music and author of songs like More Than This will seduce once again the Munich’s public.
- Wednesday 12th: Tenniscoats & Hochzeitskapelle (Isar). These two lovely bands will play at the Isar in a really special concert.
- Thursday 13th: Lidya Lunch & Marc Hurtado perform Suicide/ Vega Songs (Rote Sonne). One-of-a-kind artistic and dark show full of noise and poetry.
- Thursday 13th Los Explosivos (Schwarzes Hahn). The Mexican garage-rock band will offer some energic rock’n’roll.
- Saturday 15th: Teenage Fanclub (Strom). The legendary C86 band will visit Munich to offer one of the most emotive concerts you can imagine.
- Saturday 15th: The Underground Youth (Milla Club). Post-punk mixed with the perfect touch of psychedelia and melancholy.
- Tuesday 22nd: Garbage (Muffatwerk). If you grew up during the late 90s you probably remember songs like Stupid Girl, or When I Grow Up and the incredible magnetism of Shirley Manson.
- Tuesday 26th: Woody Allen (Philarmonie). The famous film director presents his musical facet with The Eddy Davis New Orleans Jazz Band.
- Thursday 28th: Band of Horses (Dachauer Musiksommer). The indie-rock band from South-Carolina will play in Dachau after their legendary concert in 2013.
- Thursday 28th: Melvins (Feierwerk). Another legend, the noise-rock band Melvins will turn upside down the Feierwerk.
- Friday 29th: Caetano Veloso (Philarmonie). This month is full of myths like the Brasilian song-writer Caetano Veloso.
- Sunday 30th Tocotronic (Dachauer Musiksommer). The German indie-pop band will present their last album Die Unendlichkeit.
*Header image: The Melvins