- Concert: The Regrettes. From 8 pm at Strom (Lindwurmstraße 88). 20,25 €. As they say, perfectly imperfect. Pop from L.A. with loads of energy and Those Dancing Days alike.
Opening: Tell me about ̶y̶̶e̶̶s̶̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶̶d̶̶a̶̶y̶ tomorrow. From 6 to 11:30 pm at NS-Dokumentationszentrum München (Max-Mannheimer-Platz 1). Free entry. As they say “an exhibition about the future of the past.” A vision of the historical influence in our nowadays world that counts with works from more than 40 international artists. The opening will some lectures and anti-fascist Schlager concert.
- Französische Filmwoche. From 27th of November to the 4th of December at Theatiner Film (Theatinerstraße 32). 7 to 9,5 €. This is the first edition of this French festival with exclusive premieres in Germany and also some classics. All of them will be shown in French with German or English subtitles. Some of the films you can watch there are Zazie dans le Métro, Varda par Agnès or Un Amour Impossible.
Lateinamerikanische Filmtage (LAFITA). From the 27th of November to the 2nd of December at Instituto Cervantes, Gasteig, and Werkstattkino. 7 films, 2 documentaries and 2 sessions of short films from Latin America like Luciérnagas, Belmonte or Nuestri Tiempo will be shown there.
- Opening: Interiorities. From 7 pm at Haus der Kunst (Prinzregentenstraße 1). Free entry. These collective exhibition explores the concept of identity in an era where we are constantly exposing ourselves in social media and sharing our intimate and private memories.
- Stijlmarkt. From the 30th of November to the 1st of December at Praterinsel. If you want to buy presents that stand out from the mainstream this Christmas, this design market is for you. Lots of small brands that offer clothes, accessories, decoration, jewelry and gift ideas.
Opening | Plastique Fantastique ‘Zero Time’. GiG Munich (Baumstr. 11 RGB). As we are destroying the Earth, scientifics are looking for other planets to live. The London-based collective Plastique Fantastique take a look at this fact at the exhibition Zero Time performing a sonic fiction about the first days of Mars Year Zero.
The Briefs / The Yoohoos / Mondo Ray. From 8.30 pm at Kafe Kult (Oberföhringer Str. 156). Kafé Kult is always a good option if you like punk-rock. This time the Northamerican band The Briefs and the German The Yoohoos and Mondo Ray will bring some pogos and powerful songs.
- PULS Festival (Bayerischer Rundfunk – Funkhaus München). Bombay Bicycle Club, Alice Phoebe Lou, Electric Guest or Angela Aux are some of the artists coming to this festival.The festival is sold out, but as usual, you can always try your luck.
Laced Up Sneaker & Fashionmesse München Winter Edition 2019. From 1 to 6 pm at Muffatwerk (Zellstr. 4). If you are looking for a pair of cool sneakers, this market is for you. Brands and models like Off White, Jordan, Supreme, Yeezys, Air Max await you there!
Tam Tam Adventsfeier. From 4 to 11.59 pm at Rote Sonne (Maximiliansplatz 5). 8 hours of live techno taking place at the tea time with Pimmelboys 17, Kunststoffwerkstatt (Bastards of Babylon) and Klaus Barhammer Trio. Dance baby!
- Altin Gün + San Antonio Kid (Muffatwerk). The Turkish band Altin Gün is always a good choice. The last time they visited Munich the tickets were sold out months before their concert and this time they had changed the venue because it happened exactly the same, so be fast and get your tickets before it’s too late.
*Header picture: Exhibition Interiorities at Haus der Kunst.