- The National. From 8 pm at Zenith (Lilienthalallee 29). 54 €. Songs like Fake Empire, I need my girl or Terrible Love form part of the discography of this incredible band. They are going to present their last album I am Easy to Find, after 20 years of career and a Grammy on their shelves. Hannah Georgas will be warming up with her dreamy songs.
5 Years Sperling. 10 Years Edition Taube. From 7 pm (until the 8th od December) at Lothringer13 Halle (Lothringer Str. 13,). Free entry. First, they will host a conversation about art books and art in general with different art agents in Munich, called »The Life and Opinion of an Artist’ Book«. After, at 9 pm, a party will be host at Polka bar. On Sunday at Sperling (Regerplatz 9) the EDIT10N TAUBE PICNIC WORLD TOUR – GRANDE FINAL is celebrated in the gallery, where 10 artists from 10 different cities will lay out their picnic blankets with snacks and drinks.
- Biromiro PopUp Shop. Friday from 4 to 8 pm. Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm and Sunday from 1 to 6 pm at Biromiro Studio (Astallerstraße 16,). Free entry. If you appreciate good design and craftmanship, this popup is for you. Get your Christmas gifts here and surprise your beloved ones with unique presents.
- Psychedelic Porn Funk Party – This is the end. From 10 pm to 4 am at Import Export (Kreativquartier Dachauerstr. 114). 10 €. The funniest and most sensual party in Munich say goodbye to the season with funk beats and psychedelic grooves.
- Die Fäden der Moderne (The Fabric of Modernity). From 10 am to 8 pm at Kunsthalle (Theatinerstraße 8). Until the 8th of March 2020. 12 €. Henri Matisse, Pablo Picasso, Le Corbusier, Joan Miró and Louise Bourgeois are some of the artists that collaborated with the Gobelins Manufactory creating amazing tapestries that date from the World War I until today.
Vintage Kilo Sale. From 10 am to 6 pm at Praterinsel (Praterinsel 3-4). 3,5 €. Style is not a question of having money, so take advantage of this vintage kilo sale and get some unique pieces for less than the cost of two beers.
- Galactico x Kunst Block Balve. From 6 pm to 6 am on Sunday 8th at Kunst Block Balve (Friedrich von Pauli Straße 21,). Free from 6 pm. 10 € from 9 pm. Art exhibition first, and a party after sounds like the best plan for a Saturday. With DJs like Benjamin Fröhlich, Paul and the Hungry Wolf or Skatebärd.
Jazz Breakfast with the Organic Orchestra. From 11 am to 1 pm at Alte Utting (Lagerhausstraße 15,). Free entry. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, or at least that is what we heard, so let¡s enjoy it properly with jazz and a nice breakfast at the big old ship Alte Utting.
*Header picture: Le Corbusier – Canapé II at Exhibition Die Fäden der Moderne.