- Concert & meeting: Knobs & Wires. From 9 pm at Favorit Bar. Free entry. If you love synthesizers, modulars, and keyboards this is the place to be this Wednesday. Knobs & wires say goodbye to this season with Mathias Kettner, Mario Schönhofer, and And.Ypsilon.
- Film: Sneak city. At 9 pm at City Kinos. 6 €. If you like to go to the cinema just for the experience and you like surprises, this is for you. On Wednesday you can buy a ticket to watch a surprise film of the upcoming program of City Kinos. Get some popcorn and enjoy!
- Concert: Erdäpfelkaassaloon. From 6.30 pm at Import Export. Donation (you only pay what you consider or you can). To kick off the Alien Disko Festival curated by the band The Notwist, the musicians invite you to welcome their Japanese friends from the Zayaendo brass band. A colorful troupe of musicians from the bands Joasihno, Hochzeitskapelle, Maxi Pongratz, Schnitt, and more will play their songs with them. There will be food, vinyl records and more. An authentical party!
- Concert: Belgrado + Elvis de Sade. From 8.30 pm at Kafe Kult. 11 €. The band Belgrado brings post-punk from Barcelona that could be made in the 80s.
- Festival: Alien Disko #4. Friday 13th and Saturday 14th at Münchner Kammerspiele. Festival pass for 59 €. Single-day ticket for 35 €. A new edition of one of the best Munich’s festivals arrives with new bands to discover. The festival, curated by the band The Notwist is always a good choice if you want to enjoy good music from around the world and incredible live acts. Usually they also have an after-party at the Kammerspiele’s Kantine with amazing jam sessions. Without a doubt, the place to be this weekend.
Friday 13th: Maxi Pongratz und Verstärkung / Big Joanie / Shygirl / Salewski performs Chansons / Tentenko / Tyondai Braxton / Asuna & Jan Jelinek / Eddie Marcon / Jam Money & Aimée Henderson / Notwist Guerilla-Pocketband.
Saturday 14th: Sorry / Sons of Kemet / Ben Lamar Gay / 75 Dollar Bill / Zayaendo / Fehler Kuti und die Polizei / Maxine Funke / Ichi / Notwist Guerilla-Pocketband
Party: Radio 80000 Geschäftsjahresabschlussbilanz. From 10 pm to 4 am at Milla Club. Who needds Spotify when you have the great programs of Radio 80000? Don’t trust the algorithm, trust your local radio broadcaster! This is a party with good music to show your best moves, so let’s dance!
- Inspiration: Heute in meiner Stadt. From 8 pm to 10 pm at Bellevue di Monaco. Free entry, you need to book it by email@example.com. What happens in different parts of the world on the 14th of December? Bellevue di Monaco invites artists, activists and citizens from Mexico, Kunduz, Harare or Beirut who have migrated from their home to tell the story of a key event that happens in their homeland that day through different media (a song, a recording, a scene from a film, etc.)
Party: Obscure Obsession w/ The Argus Effect & Garçon Gaston. From 10 pm to 3 am of Sunday at Favorit Bar. Free entry. This party promise not ordinary music for not ordinary people with obscure electronics, cosmic ethno, slow industrial, leftfield sisco & tribal waves. The Argus Effect aka Hill Cardwell, Garçon Gaston and Obscure Obsession at the decks will spin some vinyl records.
- Exhibition 50 years of Embryo + concert. From 7.30 tpo 10.30 pm at Köşk München. Donations are welcome. The iconic Munich band Embryo have been on the road for 50 years now, filling with psychedelic sounds some venues and stages. This exhibition remember all those years of tour, recording and more.
Brunch: Soul Food Jazz. From 10 am to 2 pm at Park Café. 22,5 € (Kids up to 6 years old, free). If you love Asian food, this brunch is for you. In case the sun shines, the Park Café has a nice terrasse to enjoy the good weather. A jazz band will play to make the experience even more pleasant. They recommend to book it in advance.
*Header picture: Big Joanie by Ellie Smith. Big Joanie will play at Alien Disko #4.