- Concert: Shelter Boy. From 8 pm at Drossel & Zehner. 16,5 €. If you like Mac DeMarco you are going to love this guy.
- Opening: Frau – zwischen dem Einatmen und Ausatmen (Women – between inhaling and exhaling). From 7 pm in the Tschechisches Zentrum München. Free entry. The Czech documentary photographer Dana Kyndrová presents an exhibition about women’s everyday life moments that explore themes like youth, eroticism, motherhood or work.
- Silent films + music: Stummfilme mit Livemusik Vol.3. From 8 to 10 pm at Bellevue di Monaco. 0 to 8 €. Screening of four different silent movies with a live soundtrack composed by the duo TonBilderScherben.
- Party: Pional. From 10 pm to 6 am at Bahnwärter Thiel. The Spanish producer and DJ Pional comes to Munich to make everybody dance. A must!
- Exhibition: Bloom. Vernissage at 4 pm in Farbenladen. (further opening hours: Sun. 09.02.2020, Sat. 15.02.2020, Sun. 16.02.2020, each time open from 4 to 10 pm). Free entry. Verena Lederer and Jean Poix have been working together for a year now on various acting concepts, which take shape in the audiovisual installation Bloom which is about the concept of birth and rebirth.
- Party: A Tribute to The Cramps: live: Das Clamps. From 8 pm to 3 am at Schwarzer Hahn. The London girl duo Das Clamps makes versions of The Cramps as well as their own songs.
Flea market: Krims & Krams Flohmarkt. From 2 to 7 pm at Bahnwärter Thiel. 3 €. In this flea market, you will find clothes, art, vinyl records and more. And they also host a concert in every edition.
Theater: My Body is Your Body. At 8 pm in HochX Theater. 10 – 18 €. The company Overhead Project presents this mix between contemporary circus, performance, and dance that plays with concepts like ego and body. At the end of the show will be a Q & A with the artists.
Documentary: Jean-Michel Basqiat: The Radiant Child. From 7 to 9 pm at Museum Brandhorst. Free admission. Documentary directed by Tamra Davis about one of the most influential artists of the last century.
*Header picture: Ladies´Party, Čechy, 1999 – Dana Kyndrová (exhibition Frau – zwischen dem Einatmen und Ausatmen).