We can’t go out but this doesn’t mean we can have some fun. These are our streaming concerts and recommendations for this long weekend:
Friday 1st of May:
- An Evening with Dancekowski: From 8 pm to 12 am. The DJ Dancekowski is well known in Munich for being part of the disappeared Awi and now the Goldener Reiter. He has prepared an special evening full of Italo Disco, cocktails and facetime sessions. To participate in the facetime you can drop your phone number through Facebook or Instagram. Get dressed and be ready to show your best dancing moves. More information.
Saturday 2nd of May:
Glocke für zu Hause #14 – Ippio Payo: From 6 to 9 pm. The Glockenbachwerkstatt is offering streaming concerts regularly during this quarantine. This time they bring Ippio Payo to your home. This artist makes psychedelic music perfect to chill on a Saturday night. If you want and can, you can help them in this crisis making a donation to their Paypal account. More informaion.
Other cultural agents or clubs from Munich that are offering streamings:
- Radio 80000: They are offering some of their regular programs and some special sessions through their Facebook page. You can also help local artists with a donation here.
- Blitz Club: The club is of course, closed, but they are offering some live sessions and other interesting content through their Facebook page.
Other global websites that are offering online concerts:
- Primavera Sound Festival: They are offering online concerts from the past editions of the festival at their YouTube channel under the playlist Relive Primavera Sound. Some acts you can watch here are Jungle, LCD Soundsystem, Pixies, Belle & Sebastian, and many others. Watch them here.
- KEXP: A classic of online concerts, it’s always a good option to watch some good indie bands like Angel Olsen, Mathew Dear or Kikagaku Moyo, just to name a few. Watch them here.
- La Blogothèque: The French platform is offering daily concerts from their Instagram account. Watch them here.
*Header picture: Pixabay.