- This event has passed.
Munich Cultural Guide from the 11 to the 17 of March
March 11 @ 12:00 am - March 17 @ 12:00 am
- Concert: DIIV (Strom). Shoegaze and low-fi noise from New York is what this incredible band is offering this Wednesday. A must this month!
- Festival: Forward Festival (HFF München). From the 12th to the 13th of March. Tickets from 76 to 399 €. This festival of design and creativity comes back to Munich with interesting workshops and talks about analogic photography, typography, digital art, experience design and more. If you work in the creative field, this is a must to get inspired. If you don’t have a budget for this or your company is not paying it, you can still go to the afterparty at Minna Thiel on Thursday from 10 pm and meet some other professionals or chill with a drink in your hand.
- Fair: Greenstyle Fair Fashion & Conference (Isarforum in Deutschen Museum). From the 13th to the 15th of March. 10 €. The most ecological act you can do related to fashion is not buying new clothes, but we need something new from time to time when our clothes are old or ripped. This fair fashion fair brings you the opportunity to know ethical clothing brands and get inspired with some conferences.
Performance: Qian Geng & Anton Kaun | Grace in Defiance (Import Export). This show won’t be just a concert, but also a performance, including a choreography that uses typography, video and more. Qian Geng has made some videos for The Notwist and other visuals for clubs and theater productions. Something out of this world, for sure!
- Comic Café (Werkstattkino): The Comic Café is a regular get-together for comic lovers with some guests from the scene, new releases, comics from all over the world and more.
- Film: Siberia | Premiere with director Abel Ferrara (City Kinos). At 8 pm. 12 €. Willem Dafoe stars the new Abel Ferrara’s film as a man retired in a hut on the mountains where he can’t find the peace he wants. The director, who will come to Munich after Berlinale, will present the film.
- Documentary: Sonita (Bellevue di Monaco). At 8 pm. Tickets from 0 € to 6 €. Bellevue di Monaco and DOK.fest organize the screening of this moving documentary of Sonita, a young rapper from Afghanistan.
*Header picture: Qian Geng