- This event has passed.
Munich Cultural Guide: Week of the 20 to the 26 of November
November 20, 2019 @ 12:00 am - November 26, 2019 @ 12:00 am
Bergamotte Pop Up Dschungel. From 10 am to 7 pm and from the 2oth to the 23rd of November at Westermühlst
raße 3. Pop-up store with more than 4000 plants and ranges of prices from 2 to 35 €. Transform your house into a jungle!
- Munich Pop Art. Opening on 21st at 6 pm with drinks and music. From the 22nd to the 24th from 12 to 6 pm at Kösk München (Schrenkstr. 8). The exhibition is about stencil, serigraphy and graffiti.
- Opening Ayse X Theater. A new theater in the city is born! You can consult the program on their website.
- Take me out. From 11 pm to 5 am on Sunday at Milla Club (Holzstraße 28). This party is about music that was produced between 2001 and 2008. That means The Strokes, Artic Monkeys, The Libertines, Franz Ferdinand, Bloc Party and more.
- Vino Festival. From 7 pm to 11 pm at Eataly (Viktualienmarkt 15). Discover red, white and rosé wines in this festival where you can try 4 wines and eat unlimited food for 25 €, or 8 wines for 35, or unlimited amount of wines and food for 50 €.
Moodymann + Toy Tonics Jam. From 6 pm to 2 am at Blitz Club (Access via Ludwigsbrücke, Museumsinsel 1, 80538). Advanced tickets online available from 15 €. Moodymann offers the most stylish mix of soul and house from Detroit. Some DJs of the Toy Tonics collective will accompany him wiht a festive mix of electronic music. A real party!
Stahl Archiv – Vintage Bicycle Market. From 10 am to 1 pm at Gmunderstraß
e 35 – 35a, 1. floor. If you are looking for a stylish bike this is your market.
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor. At 8 pm at Technikum. Post-rock with layers and layers of sounds. Something out of this world.
- Tatran. From 8 pm at Milla Club (Holzstraße 28). Cool band from Tel Aviv that mix jazz and post-rock. We are giving away 1 double ticket!
- Lateinamerikanische Filmtage (LAFITA). Opening on 26th of November at 7 pm at Instituto Cervantes. From the 26th of November to the 2nd of December at Instituto Cervantes, Gasteig, and Werkstattkino. The film Monos will be screened fro free the day of the opening. 7 films, 2 documentaries and 2 sessions of short films from Latin America like Luciérnagas, Belmonte or Nuestri Tiempo will be shown there.